Find details of all static orders including loading, waiting and parking restrictions for Essex.Traffic Orders
Have your say
Let us know what you think about proposed changes made directly by Essex County Council (excluding orders made by NEPP and SEPP).Public Consultation
Road Traffic Collisions within the County of Essex.Road Traffic Collisions
Essex Parking Partnership
The service is a partnership between Essex County Council and 12 Borough/City/District Councils and is run in two areas:
- the North Essex Parking Partnership (NEPP led by Colchester Borough Council).
- the South Essex Parking Partnership (SEPP led by Chelmsford City Council).
Each Partnership is responsible for:
- its area's on-street Civil Enforcement Officers ("traffic wardens")
- the enforcement process, together with challenges to, and payments of, parking penalties ("parking fines")
- the administration of the parking restrictions ("yellow lines") and the management and maintenance of permit schemes