Ordnance Survey Conditions of Use
© Crown Copyright. All rights reserved, licence number ,
This map is based upon Ordnance Survey material with the permission of Ordnancy Survey on behalf of the Controller of Her Majesty's Stationary Office © Crown Copyright. Unauthorised reproduction infringes Crown Copyright and may lead to prosecution and/or civil proceedings.
Any images taken must not be used for financial gain, and all hard copies and electronically published material produced from Ordnance Survey data must include the following acknowledgement:
Reproduced from Ordnance Survey map data by permission of Ordnance Survey, © Crown Copyright
Buchanan Computing Limited - Software Developer
Buchanan Computing is a successful private company based in Hammersmith, London, which specialises in developing, supplying, and supporting software for traffic engineering and highway management throughout the British Isles. It is the UK's foremost supplier of computer mapping (GIS) software to traffic and highway professionals and is also prominent in traffic sign design.
Guide to site
Using the site:
- Zoom in and out using the + or - or alternatively you can use the mouse wheel.
- The map can be repositioned by click on the map and dragging.
- Use the Search tool and find a location - for example 'Red Lion inn'.
- Accidents types can be switched on or off using the legend.
- Types of safety camera sites can be switched on or off using the legend.
- Click on a feature such as a collision or a safety camera site to view more detailed information.
- To view the details of a collision it may be beneficial to switch off the camera sites in the legend.
- Click on a feature to view more detailed information.
- The display dates filter can be used to modify the time period displayed.
Our website uses the cookies listed below. A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we put on your computer if you agree. These cookies allow us to distinguish you from other users of the website which helps us to provide you with a good experience when you browse our website and allows us to improve our site.
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit allaboutcookies.org.
You can withdraw your consent and remove or block cookies at any time using the settings in your browser, but in some cases, this will impact your ability to use our website.
This cookie is used to store your map location when you leave the site.
These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form that does not identify a visitor, ncluding the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example by making sure users are finding what they need easily.